[Closed] Monthly, Steel Coaster edition
Your coaster can be a default blueprint in Parkitect! The top 3 coasters will be shipped with the next release!
- Download this park, in this park you'll find the maximum allowed footprint. The track has to fit in it
- Build an awesome steel coaster and make some nice screenshots (scenery allowed, just not too much)
- Export the coaster as a blueprint and upload it to ParkitectNexus
- On the creation screen (after uploading), check that you want to participate in this build-off
- Get upvotes....
- After closing, the top 3 blueprints are included in the next release!
- It must be a generic coaster, so no special placing requirements like hills
- Preferably flat terrain (not lowered)
- Max track footprint of 30x20, supports may go outside
- A 'realistic' coaster name
- Realistic train/car number
Disclaimer: The coasters stay in the game till the next competition for that coaster type (~10 months). Any coaster may be denied by Parkitect without reason and any other coaster may be chosen. As the game is still changing, your coaster may be stripped out of the game in the (near) future without reason. The guideline is "as long as it works normally"