[Closed] Monthly, Mini Coaster Edition
- The top 3 blueprints will be shipped with alpha 6.
How it works
- Download this park, in this park you'll find the maximum allowed footprint. The track (excluding supports) has to fit in it
- Build a mini coaster
- Export the ride as a blueprint and upload it to ParkitectNexus
- On the creation screen (after uploading), check that you want to participate in this build-off
- After closing, the top 3 blueprints are included in the alpha 6!
- NO MODS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED INSIDE THE BLUEPRINT, THIS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU WITHOUT WARNING, mods for screenshots are allowed
- It must be a generic buildable mini coaster, so no special placing requirements like hills
- Must be placable on flat ground without looking weird (for example long tunnels half above ground).
- Max track footprint of 25x15
- A 'realistic' mini coaster name
- Realistic car number
- Only custom scenery allowed is the scenery that comes with the game
- At least 1 of your screenshots need to show that the mini coaster does fit in the footprint
The mini coaster stays in the game till the next competition for that coaster type (~10 months). Any coaster may be denied by Parkitect without reason and any other coaster may be chosen. As the game is still changing, your coaster may be stripped out of the game in the (near) future without reason. The guideline is "as long as it works normally".