[Closed] Monthly, Wing Coaster edition
Your wing coaster can be a default blueprint in Parkitect! The top 3 coasters will be shipped with pre-alpha 7!
How it works
- Download this park, in this park you'll find the maximum allowed footprint. The track (excluding supports) has to fit in it
- Build a wing coaster
- Export the coaster as a blueprint and upload it to ParkitectNexus
- On the creation screen (after uploading), check that you want to participate in this build-off
- After closing, the top 3 blueprints are included in the pre-alpha 7!
- It must be a generic buildable coaster, so no special placing requirements like hills *
- Max track footprint of 30x20, supports may go outside
- A 'realistic' coaster name
- Realistic train/car number
- Custom scenery allowed, just make sure the coaster is still visible.
Disclaimer: The coasters stay in the game till the next competition for that coaster type (~10 months). Any coaster may be denied by Parkitect without reason and any other coaster may be chosen. As the game is still changing, your coaster may be stripped out of the game in the (near) future without reason. The guideline is "as long as it works normally". No rights may be derived from any prize.