[Closed] Monthly, Wooden Coaster edition
Your wooden coaster can be a default blueprint in Parkitect! The top 3 coasters will be shipped with pre-alpha 8!
How it works
- Download this park, in this park you'll find the maximum allowed footprint. The track (excluding supports) has to fit in it *
- Build a wooden coaster
- Export the coaster as a blueprint and upload it to ParkitectNexus
- On the creation screen (after uploading), check that you want to participate in this build-off
- After closing, the top 3 blueprints are included in the pre-alpha 8!
* This time there is a different layout because wooden coasters are often long and L shaped, to prevent all entries are roughly the same you may choose one of the chequered areas to extend footprint.
- It must be a generic buildable coaster, so no special placing requirements like hills
- Max track footprint of 40x30 and one chequered area of 15x15, supports may go outside
- A 'realistic' coaster name
- Realistic train/car number
- Custom scenery allowed, just make sure the coaster is still visible.
- No savegame modded coasters, has to be fully built with the coaster builder
This time voting is different than the other build-offs, you can't vote in the first two weeks. That means everyone has two weeks to create and upload your coaster. After that the voting itself will also change, please contribute to your prefered method in this thread
The coasters stay in the game till the next competition for that coaster type (~10 months). Any coaster may be denied by Parkitect without reason and any other coaster may be chosen. As the game is still changing, your coaster may be stripped out of the game in the (near) future without reason. The guideline is "as long as it works normally".
Please keep voting fair, don't game the system to make your blueprint look better, we may remove