How To Create Custom Paths In Parkitect
Bolded text is instructions. If you know how to do that, do it. If you don't, italics text will tell you how.
- Set Up
- First, make a unity project and add the ModSpark asset to it. Open Unity. Click on New at the top. Name the project whatever you want. Keep default location. Click on 3D. Click on Create Project. Head over to this page: github.com/Parkitect...s/tag/v1.0 and download the first file. Drag that file into Unity. Click on All. Click Import.
- Create Path Texture
- Open up the path template in your photo editor. Go into your file browser. Go to the following location: C:\Users[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\Unity[NAME OF UNITY PROJECT]\Assets\Parkitect_ModSpark\Textures\paths_employee_concrete_sheet Open the png up with your photo editor of choice.
- Make Texture Make the texture/color you want, or download one off of the internet (MAKE SURE IT IS NOT COPYRIGHTED) Save photo as a PNG when done.
- Import Photo into Unity Import the photo into unity by dragging the file into your unity asset folder, or saving directly to your unity asset folder.
- Open Mod Spark Window Go to the top of the unity window. Click on Parkitect. Click on Mod-Setup.
- Set up Mod In the Window that pops up, type the name of your mod. Type a short description of your mod. On the Hierarchy, the window on the left, right click and click on Create Empty. Right click on the blue line and click on Rename. Rename that to the color/texture of your path. Go to the Parkitect Mod window now. Click on the little circle below the big square, to the right. Go to the scenes tab, then click on the name of the color/texture of your path. Below all the buttons on the Parkitect mod screen, where is says Type: None, click on the none and select Path Style. Change the in game name, and the price of the path (I believe they do nothing though..) and set the type to what you want it to be (Normal, employee, queue) and where it says Texture, click select. Choose the photo you imported into Unity. Click Create.
- Export Mod
- Export Mod Click on Export Mod. When it asks to save to pnmods, click yes. Now, open up the ParkitectNexus Client. Go to the mods tab. Click on the mod you just created. Click on recompile. Now the path will be in the game! Congratulations!
If you have any questions on paths, be sure to comment them below! Hope this guide helped you out!Posted 1 year ago | Last updated 1 year ago #2025 - Reply - Permalink